Thursday, October 8, 2009

Milestone for Emma

Emma got her ears pierced today with her Auntie M. it was so sad, and so cute she got a lollipop actually her first and that was the cute part, as well as her little earlobes with those cute little colorful daisies in sparkling in them. My little girl is getting so big and in a way that saddens me, and then again it excites me, I look forward to all the things I can teach her, that we can experience together, all the things I get to witness her do, her growth, and her problems I will fix, or make better...and yet we are right back to being scared...wondering if I will get it just right? Will I be good enough? I know as a first time mother this is expected...but it seems like such a suffocating feeling to doubt my ability as a mother, as her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment