Saturday, October 3, 2009

August, September, & the beginning of October.













Sorry it has been a while, alot has gone on. In August, there was a big move. We moved from our old crappy apartment to a deluxe..just kidding. We moved in with another friend of mine, bringing the roommate count up...but it has been good. We now live in Oregon City in a 3Bd, 2Bth house with car garage, fenced back yard, and room for Emma to grow. It really has been a great move.
Between work, the move and unpacking...I got drained. Most of my free time was spent unpacking and purging and organizing. Then the s*&t hit the fan, and I lost my job, I just started the end of July. I was devastated and started my downfall to depression. Then mu unemployment was denied..another devastation. However there is a little bot of light in there, I started classes again, had a little bit of stressed there had to rearrange schedule and find a sitter...now I am getting ready to start the 3rd week of classes, Emma is going to be 9 months months old. That made me realize she will be a yr in 3 months. OMG that is scary. but I am excited. We also got Emma's pictures done at kiddie kandids, and they are so freaky cute, it was a very long day though.check out the photo after the session she is passing out

No comments:

Post a Comment