Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting out of the house


Em and I have finally found something to get us out of the house...we are taking Baby Message Classes. I know lame, but we like it..we have something to look forward to Fridays. And Daddy and I have found a fairly happy medium. Mac' is a crazy little devil who gets into everything, but really does cuddle well. It has been 4 months and ten days since my little girls birth and I spent the first night away from her May 13th. She stayed the night at my aunts I needed some space, I love her to death but I felt like I always had her...which any mother will tell you starts wearing heavy on your nerves. The night nothing big...a movie then to bed where I slept horribly (woke with a kink) but through out the night I felt like I was missing something...kinda like where did my cell phone go. And I had to tie myself to the couch to keep from running over there as soon as I woke up...and found out what I already knew my baby is a happy baby and she is a gem. I know that I need a day here and there to just worry about me. And I know she needs it to start with her independence but after it comes to an end and I get to pick her back up it is like her birth all over again, and emotional meeting without the pain. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment