Monday, May 4, 2009

dissappointment

Well we thought we had found IT, but we were not fast enough. It was a 3.5BD 1.5 bath house with a basement beautifully large yard including a dog run. Completely updated. Gas stove it was so beautiful I immediately fell in love only to have my heart broken....Ah well it would've made life a lot easier...I mean I am severely cramped in our current home...and I can not seem to keep it clean it is always cluttered due to low storage, and we had to rent a storage facility just to get rid of some of the clutter...and I am getting a little frustrated...I really DO NOT want Emma learning to crawl on the nasty carpet in our apartment, there is not enough chemicals in the world to make me comfortable with it....what am I to do? Ah well again that is life and everything happens for a reason, I have to believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment