Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Emma's first steps by herself.


OMG! Today was the greatest day EVER! We went to the mall, to get out of the house and do some walking..that wouldn't get us wet. By "WE" I mean Nicole, my sissy Kiara, Missy, myself, and Emma. We stopped to let the girls play at the little play structure they have there. Man was it a mad house. We were sitting around watching Kiara run around and keeping Emma bug close, cause as I said, it was a mad house, and the bigger kids are crazy, jumping off structures and not paying attention to those around them, Emma was already head butted by a 4 yr old little girl, whose mother had nothing at all to say...GRR Don't get me started on parents these days...but back to the story. Emma was standing next to me hanging onto my shirt and was watching this little boy a little over a year run around...and just let go of me and kept going on her own she took maybe 10 steps and then fell over 2 or 3 steps from her target. I was the typical Mom and screamed, then almost cried. Needless to say about 30 other witnesses say my daughter fight for independence today, and then witnessed her silly mom fanning her eyes to keep the tears away. Ah well it was the greatest day ever...well almost the greatest day, that day was the day my baby was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment